c-scape is currently developing an affordable USB2.0 protocol analyzer with the following features:
- Support for low, high and full speed devices.
- Open source application software and driver.
- Very fast USB2.0 host interface, capable of real-time streaming capture.
- 16MB or 32MB internal buffer memory.
- Hardware based filtering to reduce capture file.
- Hardware based triggering
- Trigger input to start recording on outside events.
- Trigger output to synchronize with oscilloscope or logic analyzer.
- Optional UART port.
- Compact form factor.
- Programmable audible alert on rare trigger events.
This product is not for sale yet! Please contact c-scape if you're interested in receiving updates on progress and availability.